Sunday, October 19, 2008

18th October 2008.

OMG!!! I finally figured the username and password of this blog! It's unbelievable, our blog has revived again!

Photos from our gathering @ Alley Bar... Feast your eyes!
05A06 will never be the same without these pretty babes. LOL.

And... HAHAHA.

Xueli, forced into taking this picture.

BFF - I will always remember you. :)
Funny how good this photo turned out. Candid. And the wonders of Canon.
Kaixin and JY.
Kaixin and YY.
Jo and JY.
JY and Jacq. I wonder why I'm tagging all these names. It's not as if you don't remember our faces anymore. HAHA - maybe you don't.

Half of the guys. Missing: Shaoqi, Jingxiang, Adrian, Glen, Alex. (Did I leave anyone out?) The girls.
:)






Happy Birthday Hoshing & HuGang!!!!


And last, but not least, a final shot of all of us.

Thanks guys, for the wonderful night. Reminsicing the precious memories we once had of school. And making me realise that JC life would never have been the same without all of us. I hope you share my same sentiments too. And those who were not there, don't worry, you're always remembered in our hearts. :)

Next meeting - December 12th, Kenneth's Birthday. Be there, or be square!

From your ever lovely, kjy. HAHAHAHA. (It's 3am - please appreciate the beauty sleep I've given up for this post.)


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?