Tuesday, December 05, 2006

THANKS A MILLION!!!!!!!

hey ppl.. thanks so much for the birthday celebration... i love the wallet.. gonna use it 4 like another 2 or 3 yrs b4 some other ppl decide to get me another one.....
i would also like to thank my CB jieying for alot of things especially 4 letting me use her net to upload e photos... i also wanna thank kaixin for helping me to improve on my majong skills...


btw, e photos r up... nt all though as some ppl such as YUYAN, KAIXIN & JASMINE have nt sent me e photos... so if anyone else has photos just send to me on msn....
photos of yesterday's celebrations will b up on e usual CLASS ALBUM...
so here's e link for e grad night photo album
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2099326533

Also hope to see u ppl soon for MILKSHAKE at MOS on 9th dec... tere r 10 free ticks... so quickly grab them...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?