Saturday, April 22, 2006

Many Words of Thanks...

just wanted to share my words of thanks to the beloved class who made my special day even more special...

1. Alex and Joanne for coming up with the lyrics to the cute birthday song.
2. Yuyan for suggesting to use "Feng".
3. MinCi and the girls for buying the beautiful roses. I'm sorry I destroyed them.
4. Cindy for taking time off to come for Night Jaunt.
5. Jacqueline for being my singing kahkee.
6. Kai Xin for the really pretty earrings.
7. The girls who bought me the cake at 1am in the morning.
8. The guys who sang their lungs out during the birthday song.
9. S.H.A.G who provided us with constant entertainment.
10. XueLi for being the only who stayed up through the night. HAHA.
11. Kenneth for letting me hit your Big Strong Arms.
12. Adrian for loving your game. Life's a Club. Play While You Can.
13. Nicole for smsing late in the night just to wish me.
14. Yoke May for wishing me in advance.
15. Every single person in class for being who you are. For making me laugh and cry, for constantly stressing me out over class funds. For making my head jerk so badly, i'm a laughing stock in class. For calling me a trans even when you people jolly well know that i'm naturally beautiful. :)

Really appreciate everything you guys have done for me. You guys made me change my perception of the class. From a great and fun-loving one, to a bunch of really loving and fantastic people. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?