Thursday, March 23, 2006

Common Tests.

by the time you little f*ckers read this entry, the common tests would be OVER!!!

oh my goodness. i wonder how the f*ck did i even get through all this shit. to hell with this shit man.

i hate studying. it's making me sick, tired, stressed... deprives me of tv, sleep, fun, shopping... causes irregular menstrual cycles, pimple outbreak, insomnia... resulting in mood swings, influx of white hair, and A HORRIBLE TEMPER.

friends, u guys know what i mean. how i got so angry over my swimming incident. sighs.. haha. please check my hair too. i think i need to dye black again.

u know, i feel like just tearing up the shit piece of paper, and burn it up like some arson-freak. then i wanna shout and scream and run all over the exam hall. and then i'd laugh like some crazy assh*lic arts student. then, i'd just run to "sheng siong" and buy loads of chicken wings, prawns, sting ray, sausages...

people, we'd eat like crazy. and drink all the beer and wine in my house. babes, we'd bitch the night through bout every single thing under the sky. yu yan, we'd go cheong prata in the middle of the night.

and now i hear some stupid people shouting "SEX" outside my house. ahaha. maybe we could do that. (: LOL. oh yeah, i'm really screwing that human paper. and... i'm going to pack my room now. hide all my stuffed toys, and the huge BEAR. hide my horrible photos... the un-glamorous shit. hahaha.

YAY! looking forward to tmr! we can chill like shit... hahaha. -jieying.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?